locked Re: v2.50.1 Second or third FT8 contact logged as FT8 with FT4 sub-mode. - DEFECT Confirmed

Michael

Hi Laurie

I have tested the 64bit (x64) Beta release with JTDX the day before yesterday and with WSJT-X yesterday And sofar there aint no FT8 QSO's logged with FT4 Submode. I have have tried many funny thing to provoke the error but no luck. So it looks like it works as it should.

 73 de Michael 5p1kzx/oz1kzx

Den 06-05-2021 kl. 22:29 skrev HamApps Support (VK3AMA):

On 7/05/2021 2:26 am, Michael wrote:

I can reproduce the eeror by just switching to Mode FT4 and then back to Mode FT8 as sson as JTAlert has reconized that mode has been changed. And that's in both JTDX and WSJT-x. After doing that switch of mode the next QSO will be logged with FT4 as submode.

73 de Michael 5p1kzx

Tnx Michael,

I have a new Beta release of JTAlert that corrects this problem.

Please try and let me know if this defect is now fixed. I am unable to test HRD logging so need reports back from users who can test.

64bit (x64)  https://dnl.HamApps.com/Beta/JTAlert.2.50.1.build.0001.Beta.Install.X64.exe
32bit (x86)  https://dnl.HamApps.com/Beta/JTAlert.2.50.1.build.0001.Beta.Install.X86.exe