locked Re: JTAlert 2.50.1 Callsigns Window Blanks When Logging Contact

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/05/2021 4:50 am, Paul wrote:

I apologize if this ‘thank you’ starts a new thread, but I have previously commented that I have been unable to find any way to reply to posts in this group even though I have submitted at least two (and possibly more) requests to join the group.

73…  Paul (VE3PS)

This statement makes no sense. I am replying to a message posted by you in response to a group message. So you are replying to group posts otherwise they wouldn't be appearing here. You're already a member of the Group otherwise you would not be allowed to post messages at all.