locked Re: Hidden window (F5) Messaging window

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/05/2021 3:00 am, Paul A. Ramey wrote:
My computer video card updated it's driver and changed a lot i=of items on my computer.
When using JTAlert if I use F5 to open the messaging window it is OFF the screen. I can see it in the task bar but can not move/openĀ  or find where it is. I have tried the MS way to recover a off screen window but it isn't working.
When I right click it in the task bar all I can do is close it.
Is there a file I can delete to get JTAlert to reconfigure the window back onto the screen. I have also tried to cascade the windows and that does not work.

Paul, WG0G

Shutdown JTAlert then delete the file Messaging_1.config
under this directory
%localappdata%\HamApps\JTAlert\
WG0G\Config\