locked Re: Resend - All Worked B4 call sign displays are Displaying Needed, but Have Been Worked. #FT8

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 8/05/2021 10:46 pm, Brian Kassel K7RE wrote:
When I select "Individual Bands" under "Wanted DXCC", NO band selection shows ANY DXCC worked on ANY band, That is the "Wanted" window displays 340

This statement is confusing, its unclear to mean what your describing. The Bands selector (row of buttons) is deliberately disabled if your choose "Any Band" for the Tracking, it is not needed if your not tracking DXCCs by Band.

So I can see what is happening your end, please use the "Help" -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis. Also, send me direct (vk3ama.Ham.Apps [at] gmail.com) a zipped copy of your adif file.