locked Re: v2.50.1 Second or third FT8 contact logged as FT8 with FT4 sub-mode. - DEFECT Confirmed

Michael

Hi Laurie

I was testing the 64bit Beta version yesterday with JTDX and so far no errors. I'll be testing the same version today with WSJT-X.

73 de Michael 5p1kzx

Den 06-05-2021 kl. 22:29 skrev HamApps Support (VK3AMA):

On 7/05/2021 2:26 am, Michael wrote:

I can reproduce the eeror by just switching to Mode FT4 and then back to Mode FT8 as sson as JTAlert has reconized that mode has been changed. And that's in both JTDX and WSJT-x. After doing that switch of mode the next QSO will be logged with FT4 as submode.

73 de Michael 5p1kzx

Tnx Michael,

I have a new Beta release of JTAlert that corrects this problem.

Please try and let me know if this defect is now fixed. I am unable to test HRD logging so need reports back from users who can test.

64bit (x64)  https://dnl.HamApps.com/Beta/JTAlert.2.50.1.build.0001.Beta.Install.X64.exe
32bit (x86)  https://dnl.HamApps.com/Beta/JTAlert.2.50.1.build.0001.Beta.Install.X86.exe