locked Re: JT Alert - Worked B4

Bob Frostholm

Hi Laurie and Mike,

I am aware of "Ignore Band"... but that doesn't fit my need. Here's the situation... JARL offers an award for contacting as many cities as possible on as many bands as possible ( https://www.jarl.org/English/4_Library/A-4-2_Awards/Award_Main.htm )

So, when I see a Japan station I have worked B4 and I know I've not worked him on this band, I'll contact him. At the same time, if I see a station from, say, Australia that I've worked B4, I don't want to duplicate and call him again on this band. So I'm seeking a way to distinguish  if the worked B4 was this band I'm on now or a different band.

I'm guessing the answer is no....but wanted to ask.

73

Bob

Ko6Lu
On 5/7/2021 2:06 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) via groups.io wrote:

On 8/05/2021 6:51 am, Bob Frostholm wrote:
Is there a way to set the field color and / or border color for worked B4 to distinguish if a prior contact (workedB4) was on the current band or  a different band? I know I can right click and go the qso history but I'm interested to see at a glance.

Bob

Ko6Lu

Untick the "Ignore Band ..." setting for the "Worked B4" Alert

Bob
KO6LU