locked Re: UDP port error

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 8/05/2021 12:36 am, CLOVIS VONGHON via groups.io wrote:
Solved!

Primary mistake on my part. I downloaded the 32-bit 2.50.1 version. That happens to old men. Now, with the 64-bit version, everything's ok. A thousand apologies to all of you.

73, Clovis- PY3OG

Good to hear.

I do note from one of your previous messages when you changed to using Multicast, you changed the IP address fro HRD as well, That is wrong, it needs to stay at either 127.0.0.1 or the IP address of your PC network card. HRD logging will not work with a multicast address.