locked Re: Single/double click within callsigns window not working

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/05/2021 8:40 pm, BOB K5HX via groups.io wrote:
I am currently running JT-Alert, version 2.50.1 and WSJT-X version 2.3.1.

For some reason,  the clicking of callsigns within the Callsigns window stopped working.   Additionally,  right clicking within the callisigns window on any callsign and choosing any of the options does nothing.

My WSJT-x settings are shown below:

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Bob
K5HX

Is JTAlert following Band and Mode changes in WSJT-X? That is, does the main JTAlert titlebar and the Callsigns window status correctly report any Band/Mode changes in WSJT-X?

UDP Port 2334 is an unusual choice, the default is 2237. This suggests to me that you have altered it to accommodate some other application working directly with WSJT-X. What other WSJT-X inter-operating applications are you running? Are they correctly setup to use Multicast?

I suggest changing the port back to 2237 then restart both WSJT-X and JTAlert. Does JTAlert correctly report the Band and Mode?

If you still have no joy, open the JTAlert Help -> About window (from the main JTAlert window) and copy the "Current operating state" section, copy the content to the clipboard and paste it into a message to this group so I can have a look.