locked Re: UDP port error

CLOVIS VONGHON

Edited

Hello Laurie!
I decided to delete my post and my answers, because it seems to me that I am not making myself understood, perhaps, by my difficulties with the English language. The problem I tried to report occurs either when Using "unicast" or using "multicast". All settings on both WSJT-X and JTAlert are correct. Note that I use both programs long time, without any problem. This occurred after installing version 2.50.1.

I will make a new post to try to show my settings more understandably, I'm attaching images of each situation (using "unicast" and using "Multicast"). As a subsidy, I use the following versions of the programs: JTAlert 2.50.1 and WSJT-X 2.4.0 RC4, under Windows 10.

I'm not using GridTracker at the same time as JTAlert. I did only one experiment with this program and it worked perfectly, without problems with ports or UDP servers.

I don't want to bother the group or polemize about this problem. I noticed that several colleagues are having the same problem. So I'm going to keep trying to figure it out.

I really appreciate everyone's patience.

73, Clovis- PY3OG