locked Re: Interesting inconsistency

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 5/05/2021 4:22 pm, John Petrocelli via groups.io wrote:
  The "Main Window" is the one with the Menu at the top

   The "Callsign Window" is the one where the decoded callsigns all show.

Are you referring to your QSO partner callsign when it is displayed on the main window, to the left of the log fields? That's the only place I can find with a callsigns context menu. If so, the differences between it and the new Callsigns window are due to how they are coded. When I added the user-customizable context menu to the Callsigns window, I chose not to try and replicate that in the old JTAlert window. Eventually, it will disappear, so would have been a waste of effort writing code in the old code-base that is being replaced with the new code with each new release. Consider it an "Operational Quirk" of the JTAlert 2.50.x series, which is a hybrid of the old and the new code-bases.