locked Re: Interesting inconsistency

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 5/05/2021 3:48 pm, John Petrocelli via groups.io wrote:

   I notice that the drop-down on right-clicking the callsign is different when right-clicking on the Main Window vs. the Callsign Window.

  On the Main Window there are 14 items in the drop down.
  On the Callsign Window there are only 4 items on the drop-down.

  I am running version 2.50.1 and I believe that there were 14 items in both the mentioned actions.

  Am I missing something here ??

Thanks in advance.
John
--

What is this "main window" you're referring to? The Main JTAlert window doesn't have callsigns to display any longer.

As for the Callsigns window, as of 2.50.1, which menu entries in the right-click context menu are visible is controlled by the end-user. Look under the Options popup (via gear icon), "Menus" section.