Re: JTAlert problem with Scan and Rebuild database

Michael Black

The Microsoft Access database can get hosed up.

You need to export your log, create a new database, and see if that solves your problem.

That has solved all of these types of problems in the past.

Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 07:16:52 AM CDT, Dennis <dgasparotto@...> wrote:

Hello,

I have a problem with Scan and Rebuild database for JTAlert from DXKeeper.   When I attempt to perform this function the program just continues to read records without ever stopping.  There is no advance of the records counted bar.  The only way to regain recover is the shut the App down.   My DXKeeper is not setup to run as administrator.   JTAlert is version 2.16.4

I also have a problem when logging a QSO.  DXKeeper does log the QSO from WSJT-x however JTAlert does not pick up the record it simply says QSO not logged.

Any suggestions to getting this to work?

Thanks,

Dennis VA3WB