locked Re: Callsign window doesn't minimize

WU9D <mike@...>

Try unticking “Show in Taskbar”. The window then doesn’t minimize. Tick the box and its behavior is like the others. Strange.

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA) via groups.io
Sent: Monday, May 3, 2021 7:26 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Callsign window doesn't minimize

On 4/05/2021 10:16 am, WU9D wrote:

When I minimize JTAlert 2.50.1, the callsign window doesn't minimize. It sits to the lower left as shown:

Is this by design? I would expect the window to minimize like the others.

Mike WU9D

Yes it is by design. All the new 2.50.0 introduced windows operate independently of the main JTAlert window, they are no longer owned by the JTAlert process.

Like most things in JTAlert, there is an option to change that behavior.