locked Re: JTAlert not decoding

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 1/05/2021 2:01 am, dpaschal@gmail.com wrote:
If I click View and then I click any of those with the yellow star beside them or press the function key (F3, etc), I do not get any other window popping up.  Like View, Callsigns Window does not show another window.
That indicates that either the JTAlertV2.Manager.exe process is not running  or the UDP comms between the main JTAlert.exe process and the Manager process is being blocked. Both scenarios indicate likely Protection software interference.

What does the JTAlert "Help -> About" window show in the "Current operating state" section. Post the results. DON'T post an image!, use the clipboard copy icon to copy the entire contents of that section and past into a message.

On the subject of posting images. Please stop the posting of imgur hosted images. It is not needed and is often scaled down such that it is unreadable (like your most recent image). Simply insert the image in your message, all email clients support this as does the groups.io web interface.