locked Re: JTAlert X - HRD log scan careened past 1085 records and hit a brick wall in memory crashed and burned

Stephanie WX3K

Yes, using MS Access type logbook at the moment. Im a little behind on HRD upgrades and perhaps it may be time to revisit that in light of this recent issue. I seem to remember the MariaDB coming up somewhere else too. Oh ! I converted over to Maria DB from MySQL in CQRlog so I am familiar with at least the Linux version of it. :-)

Appreciate the feedback Laurie ! Hope I can get JT Alert up and running this weekend. Really looking for the notification features in it.

73
Stephanie WX3K