locked Re: Callsigns window appeared too small to be usable and readjusted

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 29/04/2021 6:37 am, Gary Yarbrough via groups.io wrote:
I do shutdown all programs and the radio upon completion of a normal day with the radio on a little over 12 hours.  This morning on restarting radio and all programs normally run I got the small callsign window with no other abnormal events.

73, Gary
KE5TD

Tnx Gary.

Until I release a confirmed fix, you're best to leave the Callsigns window "size locked" checkbox unticked so that you can quickly drag the window to the correct size when it happens again. It is unlikely that a fix will be in the 2.50.1 release, due within a week.