locked Re: Callsigns window appeared too small to be usable and readjusted

Gary Yarbrough, KE5TD

Laurie,

Nothing unusual in the  shutdown. I normally run two instances of WSJTx and JTAlert both are started manually and shutdown manually in reverse order.  The radio is Flex 6500 and operating system Win 10 Pro updated daily.

I do shutdown all programs and the radio upon completion of a normal day with the radio on a little over 12 hours.  This morning on restarting radio and all programs normally run I got the small callsign window with no other abnormal events.

73, Gary
KE5TD

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 03:03:26 PM CDT, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 29/04/2021 12:17 am, Gary Yarbrough via groups.io wrote:
Okay it happened again this morning and I am attaching the two files.

73, Gary
KE5TD

Tnx Gary!

The files indicate that the small size of the window is due to incorrect values being recorded in the config file and then being applied when next starting. Specifically, the size recorded was ...
    "Width": 160.0,
    "Height": 28.0,

These values are very wrong. There is likely a defect somewhere in the code causing this, but what and where is the question.

Is there anything unusual in your shutting down of JTAlert? How do you perform the JTAlert shutdown or do you leave it running and discover the incorrect size when you return to your PC?