locked Re: Callsigns window appeared too small to be usable and readjusted

Joe Subich, W4TV

Is there anyway to get to the properties other than the gear icon that now I cannot access?
Like any other Window ... grab the lower right corner with your mouse
and pull to the size you desire.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-26 10:56 AM, Steven Fook via groups.io wrote:
Hello,
I don't know if anybody experienced this or documented it, but when I opened JTAlert 2.50 this morning, the callsigns window appeared like this:
Previously it displayed nice and big in all its glory, and I did not touch any settings to modify anything in the program since I installed the update a while back.
Is there anyway to get to the properties other than the gear icon that now I cannot access?
Thanks!
Steven