locked Re: Q65 decodes not showing

Joe Subich, W4TV

I was wondering if we might see implementation like FT4 ?
That's among the changes in the version currently being vetted
by the beta test team. I'd give Laurie a week or so as he is
working a couple of other issues with that version.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-26 10:57 AM, Ron W3RJW via groups.io wrote:
Laurie,
I know you have a lot on have a lot on your plate, but Q65 sub-mode has been completely approved by the ADIF committee and also accepted as MFSK mode, Q65 submode by LOTW.. It's become a rather popular mode for meteor scatter and Moon Bounce on 6 meters. Along with not showing in JTAlert 2.50.0 callsigns window, I was wondering if we might see implementation like FT4 ?
Thanks
Ron, W3RJW
FTdx-5000, Timewave Navigator, WSJT-x 2.4.0 rc4, JTAlert 2.50.0, HRD Deluxe v6.7.0.323
FTdx-3000, SignaLink USB