locked JTAlert cannot log to a HRD Access logbook unless it is open

WU9D <mike@...>

I keep getting error messages when trying to log to my HRD logbook. If the logging program is open then I can log to the Access database. But not if the logbook program is closed.

I haven’t had this problem before but I do now for some reason. I checked all the parameters and they are correct according to a previous post regarding the matter. I’m guessing the fix is something easy but I can’t find it.

I don’t have the error message so don’t ask for it. The version of the HRD Logbook is the current 6.7.0.323.