From: HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 4:43 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] 32 bit (x86) JTAlert 2.50.0 beta build available for testing.

Users running 32 bit (x86) Windows please try this new 32 bit specific
build of JTAlert 2.50.0

This build has been successfully run by one of the Test Team with no
observed problems. We need to get more 32 bit eyes on this build so am
making it publicly available.

Note: This is a Beta build, as such it has an inbuilt expiry date after
which it will cease functioning. The expiry is 56 days after the date of
the build, not the install date. It will expire June 17.

https://dnl.HamApps.com/Beta/JTAlert.2.50.0.build.0004.Beta.Install.X86.exe
<https://dnl.HamApps.com/Beta/JTAlert.2.50.0.build.0004.Beta.Install.X86.exe>

Please report your experiences with this build, good and bad. Post your
messages to this topic thread.