locked Re: Wildcard in Wanted Callsign - not triggered?

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/04/2021 5:42 am, Tomas, NW7US wrote:
I have added the following callsigns and callsign prefixes with wildcard into the Wanted Callsign Alert list.

When a callsign is decoded in the CQ period, that matches a wildcard callsign prefix, JTAlert does not alert.

Here is a screen grab of my settings and the CQ decode:

A screen-grab showing the JTAlert window would have been more useful. A side-by-side comparison of JTAlert and WSJT-X at the time of the error would be more useful for diagnosis.

Did the Wanted Callsign show in the JTAlert window? Did it show the Wanted Callsign coloring?
Your screen-grab shows the decodes for the callsign several periods earlier, which would be long gone from the main JTAlert window. Are you sure you didn't just miss the audio announcement?

Does this happen on all your Wanted Callsigns, or just this one time?

Check that you have not inadvertently placed that callsign in the Ignored list.