locked Re: Messaging window callsign editing

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/04/2021 1:04 am, K9MK wrote:
Question: Is there a way to delete one or more callsigns that are saved in the Messaging address list?
I can't seem to delete the ones that were one and done texts.

Also, in the message address window, if I select a station to message and start typing them a message, and while during that someone connects, that new connected call is immediately moved to the messaging window as the addressee.  I can see why that is done, but I'm thinking it should not change the messaging addressee once I started to type a message.  Was this/that the intention?

thank you

73  Mike K9MK

No it is not possible to delete callsigns from the previously used list (below the callsign edit field). That list is automatically cleared when JTAlert is restarted. What is the issue you want to resolve by removing callsigns?

Currently if you want to avoid callsign changes when your qso partner changes, the
wsjtx DX Call, you have to turn off the "Follow WSJT-X DX Call" option under the Options popup of the Messaging window.

Ignoring DX Call changes if you're currently editing a message is a worthwhile change. I'll add it to the todo list.