From: HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2021 2:37 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JT Alert 2.50.0 stopped by FrameworkCheck

On 19/04/2021 10:07 pm, Melvin L. Nichols wrote:
My son, who works for a large corporation, told me that the ESU is only for large companies or corporations.

Mel, NZ0O
Tnx Mel. The online documentation about the need for the ESU doesn't
specify any restriction on the type of user, individual or corporate,
but the documentation is deficient in that it doesn't provide any link
to how to obtain an ESU. A Corporate customer will likely have a
Microsoft account manager through which they deal and they would likely
be the source of the ESU.

Looks like a new (or refurbished) Win10 X64 system is in your future.
One warning on refurbished, many low cost offerings which seem very
attractive due to the cost, achieve the low cost by providing the bare
minimum in terms specs, installed memory, cpu cores, video card
capability. I have seen Win10 spec systems that I would consider just
adequate for Win XP, 4G Ram, dual core, integrated video. I'm sure your
son will steer you in the right direction.