locked Re: Not getting B4 call signs to change color

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 20/04/2021 4:52 am, Brad@... wrote:
I’m using the new JT alert 2.5 and for some reason that I cannot figure out in the callsign window all the worked before call signs do not change their background color and font color as I set up. They say  B4 after the call sign, It’s just that the background and font color don’t change. Any suggestions to sort this out would be appreciated.

brad, KF0CUD

What color are they showing, is it always the same color or does it vary?
Post an image of the Callsigns window (NOT your entire desktop) showing the incorrect coloring.