locked Re: JT Alert 2.50.0 update and now nothing works on JT Alert app

Bryan Downes

Edited

Thanks for all you do for us Laurie.

Running Mac OS Catalina, with Parallels Desktop allowing me to run Windows 10 Pro and all latest WSJT-X and JTAlert software are running perfectly within Ham Radio Deluxe. Many thanks for the extra bits Laurie and whilst a bit small for my old eyes they are readable on my 27" 5k iMac.

Running GB2DOE for a further 26 days to remember our Prince Phillip, Duke Of Edinburgh  (hence DOE) and did a few FT8 testers yesterday after downloading latest updates - 100% successfully.

Norton sucks.

73, Bryan M0OIC (also GB2DOE NoV held)