From: Laurie, VK3AMA
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2021 3:29 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JT Alert 2.50.0 stopped by FrameworkCheck

On 19/04/2021 8:29 am, Melvin L. Nichols wrote:
Maybe the V2.Manager is not going to work with 7, 32 bit.
Thanks in advance
Mel, NZ0O
It is starting to look that way.

I just now double-checked, the Manager is compiled as an "Any CPU"
executable which means it should run on both 32bit & 64bit systems.

Perhaps it is WIn7 that is the culprit. Microsoft did specify that the
.NET 5 runtime is only supported on win7 SP1 machines with the ESU
installed. I don't know, I don't have a Win7 32bit to test on. I'll try
spinning up a VM, but that may take a few days, I am rather busy at the
moment.

You will need to downgrade to JTAlert 2.16.17 unfortunately.