Sounds like those are alerting as "Wanted Continent" ... figure out why.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-18 6:56 PM, Dwight Bosselman wrote:
Only Two, CQ, third one down, and, Continent and I just changed that to yellow.

After restarting JTA and wsjt-x, now they are all yellow. even the CQ's that are set to green.

Which of your alerts use a green background?  Are you sure the calls
involved don't match that alert?

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-18 6:32 PM, Dwight Bosselman wrote:
callsign bkgnd

On 2021-04-18 4:45 PM, Dwight Bosselman wrote:
Then why don't the alert for the 73 show up with that color instead of
green? What am I missing?

What shows up in green?  The callsign background or the badge?

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-18 4:45 PM, Dwight Bosselman wrote:
Then why don't the alert for the 73 show up with that color instead of green? What am I missing?

Thanks 73 Dwight NS9I

On 2021-04-18 4:21 PM, Dwight Bosselman wrote:
I think I have searched every where, maybe not, but please where do
I find to change the background colors on the calls with no badges
and the calls with the 73 badges?
Calls that do not generate an alert can not have their background
changed.

Calls that generate an alert (with or without a badge) take on the
background assigned for that alert.

Colors of the badges are set in the Options -> Badges of the Callsigns
Window.

73,

 ... Joe, W4TV

I am Sorry, I just posted this to the Beta group.

"Alert colors are where they have always been, under the Alerts in the main JTAlert Settings"

I think I have searched every where, maybe not, but please where do I find to change the background colors on the calls with no badges and the calls with the 73 badges?

thank you 73 Dwight NS9I

On 16/04/2021 8:59 am, Dwight Bosselman wrote:

Pse, Where can I cahnge these colors?

T U 73 Dwight NS9I

Yes!

Badges & Borders under the "Badges" section of the Options popup.