for specified alerts - New Grid, New DXCC and New CQ Zone (in my case).
The alert would remain visible/active until worked, cleared manually,
or a time-out.

I would, for example, put the "alerts" at the top of the callsigns
window, generally callers (e.g."CQ" and "73"), in the middle, and
"calling me" at the bottom.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-18 6:21 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 19/04/2021 8:06 am, Pat N6PAT via groups.io wrote:
Here's one from my wish list.

When monitoring the call sign window while working one station you might see another station you want to try when you're done with the first station but by the time you're done with the first station the second station's call sign is gone - especially on the fast moving FT4.  On a crowded band it can be difficult to locate them again without stopping the monitor and searching for them.

How about an option to click and drag a call sign box to a separate parking area of the window so you can easily return to it when you're done with the previous station?
I like the idea.
With the old JTAlert Callsigns display, something like this would be a "definite no". With the flexibility the new UI creation code provides, it is a "qualified yes". I'll add it to the "todo-pending-implementation-tests" list.