locked Re: New feature suggestion - a temp parking area for call signs #FT8

Michael Black

One up vote from me...I've had this problem too....

Thanks Laurie...things are really improving on all fronts....

Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, April 18, 2021, 05:21:51 PM CDT, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 19/04/2021 8:06 am, Pat N6PAT via groups.io wrote:
Here's one from my wish list.

When monitoring the call sign window while working one station you might see another station you want to try when you're done with the first station but by the time you're done with the first station the second station's call sign is gone - especially on the fast moving FT4.  On a crowded band it can be difficult to locate them again without stopping the monitor and searching for them.

How about an option to click and drag a call sign box to a separate parking area of the window so you can easily return to it when you're done with the previous station?

I like the idea.

With the old JTAlert Callsigns display, something like this would be a "definite no". With the flexibility the new UI creation code provides, it is a "qualified yes". I'll add it to the "todo-pending-implementation-tests" list.