locked Re: JT Alert 2.50.0 stopped by FrameworkCheck

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 19/04/2021 6:23 am, Ed Wilson via groups.io wrote:
This is exactly the problem that I am having with Windows 10.

I downloaded Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable and tried to install it but it would not install because I apparently already had it installed. I am stuck with not being able to update JTAlert!

Ed, K0KC

If you're unable to install the .NET Desktop Runtime due to the C++ redistributable error, I suggest you enrage with Microsoft support to get it resolved. Both issues are outside of my control.

If you get the .NET runtime installed and then encounter problems with JTAlert, then I can tackle that, but the Microsoft specific issues with your PC are a problem for you and Microsoft support to resolve.

Sorry, I can't be of any more help.