locked Re: Changing callsign for hamspots.net site

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 19/04/2021 6:36 am, Mike 2E0HCE wrote:
I've changed my callsign and would like to update it in my registration for HamSpots.net. Unfortunately I found no mean to alter this setting (the only option is to update the password).  I would gladly register a new account with the new callsign, but that fails too, because I'm using the same email address...

Is there a way to change my previous callsign M7MGH associated with this account (and keep the email address)??

thanks
Mike H
2E0HCE

That HamSpots home page has info on how to get your Callsign changed. Its a manual process unfortunately, so requires an email for the change to be actioned. Don't worry about emailing, I have just now updated your Callsigns, all other account details, including the password remain unchanged.