locked Re: Color Changing

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 19/04/2021 6:21 am, Dwight Bosselman wrote:

I think I have searched every where, maybe not, but please where do I find to change the background colors on the calls with no badges and the calls with the 73 badges?

Apart from the new badges & borders, all Callsign "license plate" displays get their colors from the old JTAlert Settings window, including non-alerting callsigns.

Here's a test with the most inappropriate color chosen for non-alerts

Look under "Alerts -> Miscellaneous Alerts -> No Alert" section of the Settings window.