locked Re: Color Changing

Dwight Bosselman

Well there must be a bug in the program. The first cycle it showed alright but soon there after the 73's background went back to green. Oh well! 73 Dwight NS9I

On 2021-04-18 4:21 PM, Dwight Bosselman wrote:
I think I have searched every where, maybe not, but please where do
I find to change the background colors on the calls with no badges
and the calls with the 73 badges?
Calls that do not generate an alert can not have their background
changed.

Calls that generate an alert (with or without a badge) take on the
background assigned for that alert.

Colors of the badges are set in the Options -> Badges of the Callsigns
Window.

73,

 ... Joe, W4TV

I am Sorry, I just posted this to the Beta group.

"Alert colors are where they have always been, under the Alerts in the main JTAlert Settings"

I think I have searched every where, maybe not, but please where do I find to change the background colors on the calls with no badges and the calls with the 73 badges?

thank you 73 Dwight NS9I

On 16/04/2021 8:59 am, Dwight Bosselman wrote:

Pse, Where can I cahnge these colors?

T U 73 Dwight NS9I

Yes!

Badges & Borders under the "Badges" section of the Options popup.