locked Re: Color Changing

Dwight Bosselman

I am Sorry, I just posted this to the Beta group.

"Alert colors are where they have always been, under the Alerts in the main JTAlert Settings"

I think I have searched every where, maybe not, but please where do I find to change the background colors on the calls with no badges and the calls with the 73 badges?

thank you 73 Dwight NS9I

On 16/04/2021 8:59 am, Dwight Bosselman wrote:

Pse, Where can I cahnge these colors?

T U 73 Dwight NS9I

Yes!

Badges & Borders under the "Badges" section of the Options popup.