US stations in the allowable time (or that QRZ.com would allow that).

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-18 3:27 PM, Bob Frostholm wrote:
I was under the impression JT Alert can query QRZ.com for other information and pull it into a log.  QRZ has county information for most US hams. Why would this not be possible?
73
Bob
Ko6Lu
On 4/18/2021 11:18 AM, Joe Subich, W4TV via groups.io wrote:

There is no database of callsign vs. county from which to drive
such an alert.  County is not part of the US FCC record.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-18 12:25 PM, Pat N6PAT via groups.io wrote:
Any chance a wanted county feature will be added? It sure would come in handy for county hunters.