locked Re: True eQSL users

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 18/04/2021 11:12 pm, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
Make it so....

  • NEW! AG Member List Dated is the same as AGMemberList.txt but contains the date of the last ADIF upload or import, separated by a comma from the callsign (about 2.5Meg in size). If no date, the date will be 0000-00-00. Unlike AGMemberList.txt, no SWLs are included in this file.

Mike W9MDB

Tnx Mike,

I was not aware of the existence of this file.

I'll start using it with the next Callsign Database release. Date filtering of Eqsl callsign flagging in JTAlert will take some work, it will not be in the next release, but is definitely on the todo list.

I note that while SWL callsigns have been removed there still exist some callsigns containing spaces and some very obvious bad callsigns. No biggy as I already remove those type of entries and now I can further sanitize the data by stripping non-uploaders. It does still leave the impression, to me, that the is little to no data input validation at the Eqsl end.