Re: True eQSL users

Michael Black

Make it so....

  • NEW! AG Member List Dated is the same as AGMemberList.txt but contains the date of the last ADIF upload or import, separated by a comma from the callsign (about 2.5Meg in size). If no date, the date will be 0000-00-00. Unlike AGMemberList.txt, no SWLs are included in this file.

Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, April 18, 2021, 04:26:49 AM CDT, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 18/04/2021 7:01 pm, cosimo wrote:
I'm frustrated because eQSL AG users signaled in JT Alert, when i check the date of the last access, appear not effectively use eQSL, woudl be possible to signal as AG users only callsigns with recently last date of activity? Many OM permain registered on eQSL but their activity is older most years!

Sorry for bad english

TU&73 de Cosimo IW5ELL

Cosimo,

Sorry, it is not possible. The official AG membership list provided by eQSL does not contain any Dates, just a long list of Callsigns, many of which are not valid Callsigns either. For JTAlert I remove the obvious bad Callsigns, but there is nothing I can do about date filtering.

If eQSL ever provide an official list of AG Callsigns with their date of last upload, similar to LoTW, then I will update JTAlert.