locked Re: True eQSL users

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 18/04/2021 7:01 pm, cosimo wrote:
I'm frustrated because eQSL AG users signaled in JT Alert, when i check the date of the last access, appear not effectively use eQSL, woudl be possible to signal as AG users only callsigns with recently last date of activity? Many OM permain registered on eQSL but their activity is older most years!

Sorry for bad english

TU&73 de Cosimo IW5ELL

Cosimo,

Sorry, it is not possible. The official AG membership list provided by eQSL does not contain any Dates, just a long list of Callsigns, many of which are not valid Callsigns either. For JTAlert I remove the obvious bad Callsigns, but there is nothing I can do about date filtering.

If eQSL ever provide an official list of AG Callsigns with their date of last upload, similar to LoTW, then I will update JTAlert.