From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of zl3trr@...
Sent: Sunday, 18 April 2021 9:33 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] Error message

Ive just installed new version of jtalert on new windows 10 computer. I had jtdx running and then installed and the icon is on task manager at bottom of screen . When i hold mouse on blue icon , i can see jtalert 2.50.0 and my call sign but no actual pgm on screen  ?

when i click on blue icon it minimizes jtdx

Help please ?

_