not shown, it is only partial, the flag can still be seen.
I increase the LotW flag size to see it. The overlap makes it much less
visible. Fortunately, I prefer to have the country and dB visible so
rarely use the "single line" layout.

Which flag is more important for you, Lotw or Eqsl?
I care not a whit about eQSL and had it turned off in previous versions.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-17 4:16 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 17/04/2021 12:13 pm, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:
If one turns off the "Country" display in the Callsigns window,
the dB (signal report) is also eliminated even if it is selected.
Also, if "country" is not displayed, the "badge" obscures the
LotW or eQSL flag depending on which side the badge is set to
display.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV
The dB checkbox is meant to be disabled if the Country checkbox is unchecked. A left-over from the code testing. Its corrected for the next release.
While the Lotw flag is obscured by the Badge when the Country line is not shown, it is only partial, the flag can still be seen. This is a compromise I went with for the current release. Which flag is more important for you, Lotw or Eqsl? If it is LoTW, switch the display position of the badge to the right so it partially covers the Eqsl flag and not the Lotw flag.
In the early days of the new code, I had the Lotw and Eqsl flags shown as a single, dual pointed flag, with the point, left or right signifying the membership type. When dual pointed it indicated both memberships. The consensus of the Test Team was that is was too difficult to distinguish, I agreed with the assessment, so chose to go back to individual flags.
I have some thoughts on how better to display the QSL status, especially for "no Country display" users. but it is unlikely to be in the next release.