locked Feature request

Fred Roberts

First.....love the new 2.50.0....it is great! I just have one suggestion due to older, not so good eyes....when a signal report is reported that has a leading zero, with the current display with the / through the zero, it is easily confused with an 8. Same with + or - 10 and 20. Can we have a zero without the / for signal reports?
Thanks for a great program, even if you can't get "regular" zeroes in the signal report field.
Fred
WB4QOC

Sent from my phone.....Fred

On Sat, Apr 17, 2021, 3:55 PM Laurie, VK3AMA <hamapps.support@...> wrote:

On 17/04/2021 2:16 am, Robert, SP8SN wrote:
> Tnx Laurie, I will send it soon.
>
> --
> Robert, SP8SN

Robert, files received. Thanks.

Check you email, I have sent a new build to try.
Let me know if it corrects the Callsigns window closing and opening.