locked Re: JTAlert 2.50.0 not connecting to wsjt-x or JTDX but as connected to Log4om #JTDX

Darin Snell

Sort of weird but I see grid tracker, log4om on the list ( allowed thru ) but it doesn’t have WSJT/JTDX, hamapps/JTAlert listed anywhere on the firewall list. Tried to hunt down the file you mentioned but didn’t find it
Thanks for everyone’s help
Darin. KD8WBZ

On Apr 17, 2021, at 2:56 PM, Joe Subich, W4TV <lists@subich.com> wrote:

All my settings in both apps match what are recommended. Still
nothing on JT Alert 2.50 is working: no callsign windows or any
other view windows, no sound alerts, no messages, nothing. Just
the menu appears.
Have you checked the Windows Firewall (Settings -> Windows Security ->
Firewall & Network Protection)? Click on "allow an app through
firewall". Scroll down and make sure that "JTAlertV2.Manager" is
allowed through the firewall (at least for Private networks). Also
make sure all components of your logger and WSJTX are allowed through
the firewall.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-17 2:14 PM, Ed K0iL wrote:
I'm having the exact same issue, but I use DX Lab Suite/DX Keeper.
Laurie (VK3...) thinks it's my Norton blocking operation; however, all the JT Alert files have exactly the same Norton security ratings as WSJT-X and JTDX which are both working fine.