the firewall.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-17 2:14 PM, Ed K0iL wrote:
I'm having the exact same issue, but I use DX Lab Suite/DX Keeper.
Laurie (VK3...) thinks it's my Norton blocking operation; however, all the JT Alert files have exactly the same Norton security ratings as WSJT-X and JTDX which are both working fine.
All my settings in both apps match what are recommended.  Still nothing on JT Alert 2.50 is working: no callsign windows or any other view windows, no sound alerts, no messages, nothing.  Just the menu appears.