locked Re: JT Alert 2.50.0 update and now nothing works on JT Alert app

Ed K0iL

Thanks Laurie.

I do not see the manager process doing anything.

I checked the Norton File Insight settings for reputation settings on all the JT Alert and WSJT-X apps.  All were set exactly the same as WSJT-X and JTDX which are both running.  I even increased the JT Alert reputation by setting them to User Trusted which is highest level setting.  Rebooted, and restarted programs.  No change.  So I'm stumped.

Hoping I can re-install the older JT Alert version that was working for the past year with no problems.  Only did the upgrade because so many displayed call signs were not showing the proper LOTW flags that are listed LOTW on QRZdotCOM.  Was getting tired of doubling checking needed countries all the time.  Figured the year old JT Alert might be the cause of this.

73, de ed -K0iL