locked Re: JTAlert 2.50.0 not connecting to wsjt-x or JTDX but as connected to Log4om #JTDX

Ed K0iL

Edited

Same exact thing happening here too.  Laurie VK3AMA thinks it's my Norton 360 app blocking, but both JTDX and WSJT-X both have exactly the same Norton ratings and they both work fine.  Now JT Alert starts up but has only the menu block appear with no windows, no sounds.  My old JT-A personal settings still remained.  But no JT Alert functions.

Did you also have Multiple Instances set up and working for JT Alert on the old version like I did?

73, de ed -K0iL