locked Re: JTAlert 2.50.0 upgrade Callsign Window

OM Marlon, DW3CWM

Hi Laurie,

JTDX is set to auto log qso. If that may somehow affect this. JTalert is set to Auto Clear when JTDX decodes are cleared, in application. I find this setting as a ggod preparation for LOG4OM to log the QSO.

I tried to clear that option, it leaves the last qso in the callbox of LOG4OM, but clicking/double clicking the caller in the callsign window will not trigger JTDX to transmit. It is not a problem, the list in itself helps me manage a pile up of sorts.

Thanks 73 de DW3CWM, Marlon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10