locked Re: V 2.50.x Observations

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 17/04/2021 7:13 am, K0GU wrote:
The Callsigns window like all the new 2.50.0 windows support zooming (text scaling), up to 200%.
  Is this in JTAlert or Windows?

  Can I get rid of the country name being displayed and taking up an extra line?

  Sorry if these have been answered before. I have been accused of not being able to see the forest for the trees (American slang I guess).

73,  Jay  K0GU

Text scaling is within the JTAlert realm. It is independent of any Windows system-wide scaling you have set.

The JTAlert 2.50.0 introduced windows can be scaled independently of other JTAlert windows. For example, I have the Band Heat set at 170% so I can see it from across the room, while the Callsigns window is at 110%.

Getting rid of the Country line is easy, uncheck the "Country" checkbox under the "Options" popup of the Callsigns window. You will see the effect of the change in real-time, like 99% of all the option/settings of the new 2.50.0 windows.

I strongly recommend going through the "JTAlert 2.50.0 features" help file, its not overly large and easy to navigate with lots of images. All of what you asked is covered in that file.