Callsigns and *uncheck* "Country".

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-16 5:13 PM, K0GU wrote:
On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 01:25 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:

The Callsigns window like all the new 2.50.0 windows support zooming (text
scaling), up to 200%.
Is this in JTAlert or Windows?
Can I get rid of the country name being displayed and taking up an extra line?
Sorry if these have been answered before. I have been accused of not being able to see the forest for the trees (American slang I guess).
73,  Jay  K0GU