locked Re: Callsign window has some problems

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-04-16 3:35 PM, WB5JJJ - George wrote:

A great space saver would be to eliminate the duplicated callers in the 2nd area would make it even better.
Easy enough to eliminate (or disable) - from my prior response:

you can always disable the callers list all together since the
callers are duplicated in the main display. Click on the gear icon
or press F2, then select Callers and choose "Disabled" in the "Display Position" box.
73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-16 3:35 PM, WB5JJJ - George wrote:
That works very well. I was just was not totally clear as to what the options did.
A great space saver would be to eliminate the duplicated callers in the 2nd area would make it even better.
Again a great program and love the new layout.
--
73's
George - WB5JJJ